I don’t know about you, but I find that I take more photos in the summer than in the winter. We’re more active heading to the beach, playing outside, enjoying ice cream cones and celebrating birthdays. I love keeping busy and making great memories with my family.
Shutterfly recently launched their Long Live Summer – Facebook Photo Contest! The contest started on July 9 and will wrap up on August 12. During this multi-week summer themed photo sweepstakes you have great chances to win prizes instantly!
Wouldn’t you love to win a trip for four to The Bahamas and a professional photo shoot so you’ll remember your vacation forever? All you need to do is upload your favorite photo and caption based on the theme of the week. Get a gift from Shutterfly just for entering! You can enter at any point during the 5-week sweepstakes period.
• Week 1(7/9): Americana
• Week 2 (7/16): Great Outdoors
• Week 3 (7/23): Water Fun
• Week 4 (7/30): Sports & Activities
• Week 5 (8/6): Parties & Celebrations
• Instant win prizes just for submitting a photo!
• Weekly prizes (contestants can enter one time/week)
• Weekly featured photos: up to 5 weekly entries will be selected from the gallery and featured on the Facebook fan page and awarded a $500 gift card on Shutterfly and a copy of the new Lonely Planet travel photography book.
• Grand prize: trip for 4 to Bahamas, 4 nights, family photo shoot
Disclosure: I received a promotional item in exchange for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor.