Didn’t you love scavenger hunts as a kid? I did! And, that’s why I am so excited to share the Edible Arrangements Summer Scavenger Hunt clues with you!
This scavenger hunt is sponsored by the Boston-Manchester Edible Arrangements Co-op, so you must live in Massachusetts or Southern New Hampshire to be eligible to win. The contest begins August 15 (TODAY!) and will run for four consecutive Wednesdays, ending September 5. It’s your job to determine where ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be making an appearance during a pre-selected 2-hour time period.
- ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be stopping by the easternmost portion of Massachusetts which is a huge New England tourist destination, especially during the summer months!
- This town has the initials ‘SY’ and is located between West Yarmouth and Dennis Port.
- The first traffic rotary in the United States is in this village at the intersection of River Street and Pleasant Street.
- This village is home to the Red Sox, no not the Boston Red Sox, the Red Sox that play in the Cape Cod Baseball League.
- ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be at the Edible Arrangements store located in a plaza near a popular pizza chain that shares its name with a classic game (if you get this answer, you’re spot on!) and songs by Van Morrison and most recently, Jessie J. http://www.ediblearrangements.com/Stores.aspx
Know where the clues will take you? Head to the store TODAY between 11:00am – 1:00pm. You’ll receive free samples of smoothies, dipped fruit or fresh fruit salad.
Want to win prizes?
- Commenting on this blog post with the correct address/store location where you found ‘Summer Strawberry’ OR emailing a picture of the ‘Summer Strawberry’ to firstname.lastname@example.org will enter you to win the grand prize, a $200 Amazon gift card, or one of four arrangements!**
- Doing both will get you two entries!
- If you are on Twitter and follow @DoFruitNE, tweeting a picture of ‘Summer Strawberry’ with a caption that includes the hashtag #ILoveFruit and will get you an additional entry. That is 3 chances to win!
Live too far from today’s selected store?
If you correctly decipher the clues but cannot make it to the selected location, you can still enter the contest by commenting the address/ store location of ‘Summer Strawberry’ on this blog post. Better yet, you can visit YOUR local Edible Arrangements during the pre-selected 2-hour time period and mention that you are there because of scavenger hunt and you will receive a 6-piece box of dipped fruit!
Good luck – and happy hunting!
Disclosure: Nap Time is My Time is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Any questions regarding the Edible Arrangements Summer Scavenger Hunt should be directed to email@example.com. No monetary compensation was received for this post, however, I will receive an Edible Arrangements fruit bouquet.