Did you participate in last week’s Edible Arrangement Summer Scavenger Hunt? The Summer Strawberry turned up at the location in South Yarmouth last week.
I’m excited to announce this week’s clues!
Wednesday, August 22 from 2 P.M.-4 P.M.
- ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be stopping by the second largest city in New England on its tour of Massachusetts and New Hampshire! The city, which is about 40 miles west of Boston, was named after a city in England.
- This city is home to 10 colleges and universities including College of the Holy Cross, Assumption College and a Massachusetts state university whose mascot is the Lancers.
- ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be visiting the Edible Arrangements store off of Rte. 122, in between Ingleside Avenue Historic Park and Lake Avenue.
- The store is located in XXXXXXX Plaza, a plaza that is named after the town in Cape Cod that was made famous by the Kennedy’s vacation compound. After stopping in to visit ‘Summer Strawberry,’ you can grab a slice at a popular pizza chain whose slogan is, ‘Better Ingredients. Better Pizza,’ or stop by a tax prep company located in the plaza.
Want to win prizes?
- Commenting on this blog post with the correct address/store location where you found ‘Summer Strawberry’ OR emailing a picture of the ‘Summer Strawberry’ to email@example.com will enter you to win the grand prize, a $200 Amazon gift card, or one of four arrangements!**
- Doing both will get you two entries!
- If you are on Twitter and follow @DoFruitNE, tweeting a picture of ‘Summer Strawberry’ with a caption that includes the hashtag #ILoveFruit and will get you an additional entry. That is 3 chances to win!
Live too far from today’s selected store?
If you correctly decipher the clues but cannot make it to the selected location, you can still enter the contest by commenting the address/ store location of ‘Summer Strawberry’ on this blog post. Better yet, you can visit YOUR local Edible Arrangements during the pre-selected 2-hour time period and mention that you are there because of scavenger hunt and you will receive a 6-piece box of dipped fruit!
Good luck – and happy hunting!
Disclosure: Nap Time is My Time is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Any questions regarding the Edible Arrangements Summer Scavenger Hunt should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No monetary compensation was received for this post, however, I will receive an Edible Arrangements fruit bouquet.