A few months ago, I posted about how you can enter a giveaway on my blog. It seems that entrants are still experiencing difficulty. Eeek! I hate that. I offer these fun giveaways for you – and want everyone to have the opportunity to enter.
Below you will find simple instructions for entering giveaways on this blog. Keep in mind that every blogger is different, while these instructions will work here, they may not work everywhere.
- Look on the sidebar for “Current Giveaways”. That is the list of the current giveaways. Don’t want to do it that way? Use the “Current Giveaways” tab from the menu bar, or bookmark this link.
- Once you’ve decided on the giveaway you’d like to enter, click on the link provided for the giveaway.
- Please read the post about the item you are entering to win. Often giveaways that I host are for a specific item or event date and there may not be an option to choose your favorite color/size/ and event date.
- I use Rafflecopter for all of my giveaways. It is super easy and quick for you to enter. Thanks to recent improvements made by Rafflecopter, it is even easier for you to enter. Start at the top of the entry form, where you’ll see the prizes being given away for that particular giveaway, and how may days you have left to enter.
- Typically, the mandatory entry is very simple – something like “Which email address should I use to contact you if you’re the winner?”. The mandatory entry is REQUIRED in order to complete the remaining entries. If the mandatory entry is not completed properly, ALL of your subsequent entries are invalid.
- Next to each of the additional entry methods, you’ll see “Do It” – and “Click for Instructions” or “Click Here” These options will tell you exactly what you should do and how to complete that entry. They’re usually something simple like “Like” my blog on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter.
- Once you complete an entry, click on the “I Did This!” button and enter the required information (your facebook name, twitter handle, etc.) For most giveaways, there are additional options giving you even more chances to WIN!! For example, by liking and/or following the sponsor, tweeting about the giveaway, and more!
- The terms and conditions for each giveaway are found at the bottom of the Rafflecopter form in the Terms and Conditions section.
That’s it! Giveaways are typically open for two weeks, and you can earn additional entries by tweeting about the giveaway each day. Remember to come back and grab those extra entries!.
With ALL giveaways on my blog, entries are verified. Entries found to be fraudulent are deleted as well as ALL other entries submitted by that entrant. So, if you say you’ve done something, do it. Cheaters don’t win here.
Winners have 48 hours to respond to my email, you’ll want to provide me with an email address that you actually check. It’s not my fault if my email message should get caught in your spam folder, be sure to check there too.
Once the winner has been verified and responded, the name of the winner can be found on the Rafflecopter form at the original post.
I hope you’ll find this helpful and I look forward to having you enter the exciting giveaways that are currently open and those that are coming soon!