I thought it would be fun to share the 5 blogs that I read regularly with you. And then I remembered that I read more than 5 blogs regularly.
1. Oh My Veggies - Love food? You’ll love Kiersten’s vegetarian food blog. Not a vegetarian? Doesn’t matter, her recipes are filling and fun. They’ll appeal to everyone – even the meatiest meat eater!
2. The Pioneer Woman – If you haven’t heard of Ree Drummond, you’re missing out. She’s a photographer, a rancher, a mom of four, and she’s a fabulous writer and lover of food. Her recipes will leave your mouth watering, her photographs will leave your eyes aching for more. Check her out.
3. The Ney Life – I started reading Haley’s blog at the beginning of the year. Do you remember when I talked about Project Life? She uses Project Life to document her life, and I find her layouts so inspiring. She posts recipes, too.
4. Gussy Sews – I absolutely love Maggie. She is a self-taught seamstress, writes inspiring posts about business ownership and life in general. She just welcomed her first son.
5. Memoirs of a Modern Day Wife - Ashley is awesome, and that’s why I read her entertaining blog. She’s a fellow Cape Cod gal, and I love her passion & drive. She’s funny, helpful, and a wonderful cheerleader for women trying to balance it all.
Which blogs do you read regularly?
Please be sure to join me at the 31 Day Blog Challenge – March Edition hosted by Fabulous Finds by Tiffany. Be sure to swing by her page and read her post and all the others that have joined in the fun! You can catch up on my other posts by clicking on the links below. I’ve missed a few, I know. Hoping to catch up soon!:
Day 1 – 5 Things You May Not Know About Me – and a self portrait!
Day 2 – My Favorite Quotes
Day 3 – Things that make me happy
Day 4 – Favorite Childhood Memory
Day 5 – Movies to watch more than once
Day 6 – Sharing my Random Act of Kindness and a surprise giveaway!
Day 7 – My dream job
Day 8 – I shared three of my pet peeves
Day 9 – I’ve added a few things to my bucket list
Day 10 – What is your daily routine? – Sadly, I haven’t written this post yet. I will catch up!
Day 11 – The Last Book I Read – I read a lot of books; many are shared here, too!
Day 12 – Some things that I miss
Day 13 – Regret
Day 14 – What’s on my iPod
Day 15 – 10 Things that make me awesome
Day 16 – Motherhood, My Biggest Accomplishment
Day 17 – Why and when did I start blogging
Day 18 – Where are you happiest