This delicious Orange Creamsicle Sparkler will take you back to the leisurely summer days of childhood. It’s made with fresh squeezed orange juice, seltzer water, pure vanilla extract, and sweetened with Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener.
Summer is here! Summer is finally here! I don’t know about you, but I love saying hello to long days full of fun. We like to wrap up our summer nights outside by the fire hanging out with our neighbors. This easy-to-make orange creamsicle sparkler is the perfect drink to share on beautiful, hot summer nights.
Choose Valencia oranges, they’re known for yielding more juice per orange than a Navel. They’re a bit smaller than a Navel orange, but trust me. You’ll get more juice from a Valencia than a Navel.
You can use an electric juice machine, a manual juicer, or a citrus reamer. I prefer to use a citrus reamer. It’s easy to use, minimal clean up and does an amazing job extracting the juice.
You’ll mix the freshly squeezed Valencia orange juice with pure vanilla extract and Half & Half. Please do not purchase the imitation vanilla extract. Treat yourself. Splurge a little bit. It’s so worth it. You are worth it. To sweeten the Orange Creamsicle Sparkler, choose Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener.
With zero artificial ingredients and zero calories, Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener is perfect for adding a delicious sweetness to so many of your favorite foods and drinks throughout the week. Sprinkle Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener into your coffee, teas, smoothies, over fruit and other favorite foods and beverages for a few days to see how you like it. 1 packet or 1/4 teaspoon = sweetness in 2 teaspoons of sugar. Find it in a store near you here and sign up to receive a complimentary sample today!
Stir the ingredients to combine, then top with seltzer water. Garnish with orange slices and two straws.
- 4 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice (juice of 2 oranges, Valencia preferred)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Half & Half
- 1-2 packets Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener
- Seltzer or Sparkling Water
- Juice two oranges taking care to remove seeds from juice.
- Pour juice into mixing glass.
- Add vanilla, Half & Half, and Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Divide mixture into two glasses filled with ice.
- Top with seltzer or sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh orange slices and colorful straws.