Thanksgiving is a busy time for many people. Today, I’m sharing the perfect Thanksgiving appetizer recipe for Strawberry Jalapeno Flatbread. With a few simple ingredients, including Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread, your family and friends will be begging you to serve this at every holiday meal you host!
Let’s make one thing clear. There is no shame in taking a little help from the store, especially during the week of Thanksgiving. When I stopped in my local Walmart to pick up this delicious Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread, I also grabbed ready-to-bake pizza dough, white cheddar cheese, strawberry cream cheese, fresh jalapeños, and turkey bacon.
Be sure to download the free Ibotta app so that you can earn $1.00 off Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread. While shopping at Walmart, look for Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Triple Berry Fruit Spread, Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Blueberry Lemon Fruit Spread, Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Fruit Spread, and Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Concord Grape Fruit Spread. Each flavor contains ripened fruit that is naturally sweetened with honey for a simply delicious way to dress up your meals.
The sweetness of the strawberries, combined with the spiciness of the jalapeño are complemented well by the saltiness of the turkey bacon. This Strawberry Jalapeño Flatbread is a crowd pleaser! If your crazy aunt isn’t enough to make you want to hide in the kitchen, this flatbread is! It’s so good, you’ll have a hard time sharing!
For Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving meals, I like to serve traditional dishes that are favorites along side new flavor combinations that may be a little unexpected. This Strawberry Jalapeño Flatbread is no exception! The sweetness of the strawberry paired with the spicy jalapeño is such a fun way to perk up your tastebuds.
The holidays are hectic. This recipe can be prepared in 20 minutes – including clean up! The fresh delicious flavors will inspire you to come up with your own unqiue combinations to surprise your friends and family at future gatherings.
Remember, Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spreads come in a variety of flavors. Don’t be afraid to experiment!
- pizza dough, store bought
- 3 TBSP Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 3 TBSP Smucker's Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread
- 1/4 Cup white cheddar cheese
- 1 medium fresh jalapeño, sliced thin
- 1 slice turkey bacon, cooked and sliced into small strips
- Preheat the oven to 425, or temperature as directed on pizza dough packaging.
- Remove pizza dough from tube and slice in half, lengthwise.
- Place pizza dough onto a greased baking sheet and pre-bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove pre-baked dough from oven and let cool 2-3 minutes.
- Spread Strawberry Cream Cheese onto dough.
- Top with Smucker's Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread.
- Sprinkle White Cheddar Cheese over top of the flatbread.
- Add jalapeño slices and turkey bacon.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 2-3 minutes before slicing into thin strips.
Which flavor of Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread would you choose to incorporate into your Thanksgiving appetizer?