Perfect for making on a sunny spring weekend morning, this simple Blueberry Vanilla Bread takes just minutes to make. Blueberry Vanilla Bread is a perfect complement to your morning coffee. All you need are a few basic baking ingredients, plump farm fresh blueberries, International Delight® French Vanilla Coffee Cream, and, of course, a bag of Dunkin’ Donuts® ground coffee.
Spring has arrived here on Cape Cod. The mornings are cool, mid-day temperatures are warm and the evenings give way to cooler temperatures. I love this time of year. I don’t want to rush the seasons, they are all beautiful for different reasons. In spring, we enjoy Blueberry Vanilla Bread with a hot cup of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee at home.
Don’t you just love blueberries? Picking blueberries in a field of blueberry bushes is so fun. If you’ve never been to a pick-your-own fruit farm, look for one in your area. It’s a blast! We pick a ton of berries and flash freeze them on a baking sheet to use later in the year.
I made this delicious Blueberry Vanilla Bread using the last bag of the blueberries we picked during the summer of 2016. The Blueberry Vanilla Bread tastes amazing due to the combination of farm fresh berries and International Delight French Vanilla coffee creamer. International Delight is the everyday brand that is delightfully delicious. If you haven’t frozen berries of your own, look for a bag that says flash frozen at the grocery store, your tastebuds will thank you.
Making Blueberry Vanilla Bread is so simple. Keep in mind the baking time for this loaf is between 50 – 60 minutes, so you may not want to make this on a busy weekday morning.
I like to brew a fresh cup of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee to enjoy while I’m prepping the Blueberry Vanilla Bread. Dunkin’ Donuts is consistently a great cup of coffee from store to shelf. It’s available in a variety of flavors and forms and is coffee that is rich & smooth, not bitter. It’s not fancy, it’s just great coffee.
Don’t miss this great digital coupon offer. Shop at your local Stop & Shop and buy one of the Dunkin’ Donuts + one International Delight 32oz Creamers, and you’ll save $3. This offer is valid April 7 – April 28. Be sure to load it to your Stop & Shop card so you don’t miss out!
Dunkin Donuts ground coffee is now available at your local Stop & Shop supermarket. You can pick it up in the coffee aisle before heading to the dairy section to get the International Delight French Vanilla coffee creamer. Go ahead, #ShareTheFlavor.
This Blueberry Vanilla Bread is packed with amazing flavor. This loaf is packed with large blueberries and flavored with delicious International Delight French Vanilla coffee creamer. A slice (or two) is perfect when enjoyed with a piping hot cup of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee. Trust me.
My advice – do not share this Blueberry Vanilla Bread with anyone. They will try to steal it. Consider yourself warned. You don’t want to be left without a tasty treat to go with your hot Dunkin’ Donuts coffee!
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup International Delight French Vanilla coffee creamer
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, for coating the blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together melted butter, 1 cup sugar, and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine flour mixture into butter mixture, alternating with International Delight coffee creamer.
- In the same bowl where you combined the dry ingredients, add frozen blueberries and toss them in flour. Coating them with flour helps to prevent the blueberries from sinking to the bottom of the loaf.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool bread in pan for 20 minutes on a wire rack.
- Remove bread from pan.
- Slice and enjoy.
Spring mornings are better with International Delight® Creamers in our Dunkin’ Donuts coffee and a slice of Blueberry Vanilla Bread. What creative recipe would you make with International Delight flavored coffee creamer or Dunkin’ Donuts coffee? Leave a comment letting me know below!