Chicken Alfredo Egg Noodles is one of my favorite comfort meals. Read on for the simple recipe to make this delicious comfort food for your family in under 20 minutes.
There is something so deliciously simple about egg noodles. Don’t you agree? No Yolks Broad Egg Noodles with butter and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano cheese is one of my favorite easy meals. Sometimes, though, I like to kick things up a notch and make a comfort meal of Chicken Alfredo Egg Noodles with spinach and mushrooms.
This entree comes together so quickly, you really won’t believe that you made such an amazing meal on a busy weeknight.
As soon as it feels like fall around here, I am all about making comfort foods. What I appreciate most about comfort foods is that they are not complicated or fancy. They are straight forward and simple. Every family has different comfort foods. These are the foods that remind you of what your parents cooked or, maybe, what your grandparents cooked. One thing that is true about all comfort foods is that they nourish your soul.
This easy recipe for Chicken Alfredo Egg Noodles will nourish your soul and spirit. Gather your family around the table for great conversation, laughter, and this amazing comfort food meal.
Chicken Alfredo Egg Noodles
- 1 package No Yolks Broad Egg Noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound chicken tenders, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 3/4 package baby spinach
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce
- Cook No Yolks Broad Egg Noodles according to package instructions.
- In a large saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute seasoned chicken tenders until cooked (about 5-7 minutes), remove from pan.
- Add spinach and mushrooms to the pan used for cooking the chicken. Saute for 4-5 minutes until mushrooms are soft and spinach is wilted.
- While the spinach and mushrooms are cooking, cut cooked chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Once spinach and mushrooms have finished cooking, return the cooked chicken to the pan. Add Alfredo sauce and heat until warmed through.
- Serve immediately.3.1https://naptimeismytime.com/chicken-alfredo-egg-noodles/
You can save .50 cents off your purchase of No Yolks by using the coupon here!
No Yolks come in a variety of cuts for all types of recipes including Broad, Extra Broad, Fine, Kluski, Dumplings, and now Stir-Fry. This versatile noodle allows isn’t just for stroganoff, you can create fun, exciting dishes like Noodles with Kale and Walnut Pesto. No Yolks is a healthy alternative to traditional egg noodles as they are made from egg whites and have no cholesterol, are low in fat and sodium!
No Yolks also has a generous giveaway happening right now, too! Use the simple giveaway widget below to enter for your chance to win one of five $100 gift cards. Influence Central will randomly select 5 winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes.