Perfect for making as the weather warms up, these amazing No Bake Tiramisu Truffles take just minutes to make. No Bake Tiramisu Truffles are perfect to serve at backyard cookouts or to pack up as a hostess gift. All you need are a ladyfingers, mascarpone cheese, International Delight® Mocha Iced Coffee, and melting chocolate.
We’ll be kicking off the summer celebration season in a few weeks which means lots of cookouts and beach gatherings. Whether I am hosting or an invited guest, I love to make a fun, unique treat to share with everyone. Tiramisu is one of my favorite desserts, but the traditional dessert isn’t practical for serving at a party where friends are mingling. I wanted to incorporate the delicious flavors of this traditional Italian dessert into something portable, and the no bake tiramisu truffle was born.
Desserts that you can eat without a plate or utensil are perfect for entertaining – less dishes! These no bake tiramisu truffles are sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Making no bake tiramisu truffles is easy, however you do need to allow about an hour for refrigeration before enjoying these delicious treats.
I was so excited when I saw the International Delight® Mocha Iced Coffee at my local Walmart store. I knew that it was going to be perfect for these tiramisu truffles. Not only is it fridge friendly and ready-to-drink iced coffee, International Delight® Mocha Iced Coffee is amazing when used in recipes.
Iced coffee is the perfect drink to cool you off during the summer months without the hassle of going to a coffee shop. Simplicity is important to me. I love that I can reach into my refrigerator and grab International Delight® Iced Coffee then pour over ice and drink. It’s affordable and convenient. No lines or waiting at home!
International Delight® Mocha Iced Coffee combines two of my favorite flavors, Chocolate and coffee flavors. The perfect pairing. International Delight® Vanilla Iced Coffee offers a bold blast of vanilla flavor in seconds. If you live in a tourist area like I do, you can appreciate the convenience of coffee house taste without the hassle.
Summer cookouts are more fun with delicious no bake tiramisu truffles made with International Delight® Mocha Iced Coffee. What creative recipe would you make with International Delight® Mocha Iced Coffee? Leave me a comment letting me know!
- 24 Ladyfingers
- 2 TBSP granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 3 TBSP International Delight® Mocha Iced Coffee
- 10 - 12 ounces melting chocolate
- Using your food processor, process ladyfingers into a fine crumb.
- Add sugar and whisk together.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine mascarpone cheese with the crumbed ladyfingers.
- Slowly add the International Delight® Mocha Iced Coffee, mix well.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 to 45 minutes in a covered container.
- Line baking pan with wax paper.
- Remove chilled dough from refrigerator and roll into 36-round balls.
- Freeze for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate over double boiler or in microwave.
- Place frozen tiramisu truffle into melted chocolate, ensuring entire ball is coated with chocolate.
- Return chocolate covered truffle to baking pan. Repeat this process with remaining tiramisu truffles.
- Place completed tiramisu truffles in refrigerator for 15 - 20 minutes before serving.