Welcome to week two of this fun meme brought to you by Money $aving Michele, Tammilee Tips, Snaps of Our Life, and Just 2 Sisters blogs! We are just a few blogging friends who want to have some fun and bring you some great information all in one spot!
You never know what you will find in the top 10 posts. Frugal tips, mom tricks, funny tales, jokes, photo tips, kids, green living, coupons, recipes and just plain old life! It’s bound to be a fun mishmash of interesting posts, you won’t want to miss! Stop back each week and see what top 10 things you can get into!
As part of my Day Zero project, I am going to read 24 books before September 17, 2014. It’s a bit of a small goal, but I wasn’t doing much consistent reading before starting my Day Zero on January 1st of this year. My ten summer reads are:
1. The Happiness Project – Gretchen Rubin
2. The Help – Kathryn Stockett
3. Poser: My Life in Twenty-three Yoga Poses – Claire Dederer
4. Gone Girl – Gillian Flynn
5. The First Husband – Laura Dave (if you like weak female characters)
6. Julia’s Child – Sarah Pinneo
7. The Magic Room – Jeffrey Zaslow (if you have a daughter)
8. Fifty Shades Trilogy – E L James (on my list to read because everyone else is reading it!)
9. Confession of a Scary Mommy – Jill Smokler (on my list to read!)
10. Let’s Pretend This Never Happened – Jenny Lawson (on my list to read!)
I’m doing fairly well with my book list, and I think I’ll end up reading more than 24 books. What books are you reading this summer?
Be sure to link up your Top Ten post with us this week!